Xanda Consulting is a leading Business Intelligence (BI) consultancy specialising in financial, management and operational reporting. Using best of breed principles Xanda Consulting delivers only the highest quality Business Intelligence (BI) products and services. Xanda Consulting offers true vendor independence, allowing us to specify the Business Intelligence (BI) toolset which best meets your requirements.
Annual growth for Business Intelligence software is expected to remain high at 7.5% over the next five years, with the BI software market growing to 19% by the end of 2006. Researcher IDC predicts that Business Intelligence software will take on an increasingly strategic role, with global spending reaching £6.8bn this year.
Business Intelligence is becoming a category just like CRM or ERP.
|The demand for real time reporting is an important |
way for IT directors to improve the efficiency of
essential business processes.
Competitive advantage is derived from the speed and accuracy of decision - making and the ability to monitor activity so that stakeholders can see only the data that is important to them.
Our suite of Business Intelligence Services includes:
Using our Rapid Reporting Template we aim to:
- Reduce overall project risk
- Deliver on time and to budget
- Reuse existing skills, technology, infrastructure etc wherever possible
- Transfer knowledge
- Aid clients leverage their existing data to maximise value.
- Identify best methods to extract, transform and load (ETL) source data, if required.
- Design a datamart or warehouse to support reporting requirements, if required. Realise the value of transactional systems by pulling out the data and moving it into a datamart or datawarehouse.
- Implement a leading Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
- Enhance access to Business Intelligence (BI) applications through the development of custom BI software applications such as portals and management dashboards.
- Minimise system support tasks through automation.
- Enable the use of the data for each of the stakeholders within your organisation - the employees, the customers, and the suppliers. Promote the use of self - service applications.